- Target: HaileMariam Desalegn, Prime Minister of Ethiopia
- Sponsored by: The Unity For Democracy and Justice (UDJ)
1. We demand that no prisoners of conscious be in notorious Ethiopian prisons
2. We demand that the Anti-Terrorism Law be abolished immediately because: it violates many rights of the Ethiopian people and it is in contradiction with the Constitution.
3. We demand the displacement campaign that is being waged in the cities and the rural areas be stopped and appropriate solutions be sought to the problem.
4. We demand that solutions be sought to the problem of unemployment and high cost of living, and that measures be taken to improve the economic policy.
5. We demand that there be a fair competition within the business community; that the campaign of hatred and harassment be stopped; that there be an end to the system where the ruling party is the legislator and the merchant at the same time and that the private sector should play a major role in the development of the country.
6. We call for the ruling party to open up the political space and start the process of dialog and reconciliation.
(Please click here to sign the petition)